Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pretty.Odd.

The Honda Civic tour which stars our very own Panic(!) at the Disco released it's tour dates this past week. Of course they are not coming to Pittsburgh...why would they make my life easy. Instead a group of friends and I decided to go see them in Columbus Ohio. My goal is to go see them in Cleveland then drive and see them in Columbus. But that will only work if i have enough money. This show should be AMAZING! They haven't toured in most a year so they should have a lot of energy built up. Also going on tour with them is The Hush Sound (whom I've seen and met)and Motion City Soundtrack (whom I'm very excited to see.)


Yesterday Panic(!) also released their new single Nine In The Afternoon. It's sounds incredible, i added it to my profile for your listening pleasure. I'm addicted to the song. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album. Also the video should be released for it soon but here are some icons i found of the video. Looks very interesting. I'm hoping they will premiere the video soon! I'm uber excited for it!




That's it for now... stay tuned for the next chapter of my story!!!

Lys

No comments: