Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sunflowers - Chapter 8

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's been watching the Panic interviews! They have been very funny! Like laying in Ryan's backyard with no shirts on and writing a song about the weather! Ha ha! It's great! Well here's the next installment of my story! I love the part in the kitchen! It's one of my favs in the whole story! Enjoy!
***
“Hello?” he answered the phone groggily.
“Hi hun, did I wake you?” I asked him.
“No, just watching some TV.”
“Oh thank God.”
“Why?”
“Well…”he didn’t know about Kristan and her job so I don’t know if I should tell him yet. “Just had a bad feeling that’s all.”
“Oh ok. You home?”
“Nope, I haven’t left the theater yet.”
“Well why don’t you go and call me when you get there!” I told him goodbye and hopped into the car with Amanda and Kayla.
“I’m so happy that you got that job!”
“Me too. Does it require you to travel?” asked Kay
“I don’t see why not.” I replied. “We’ll find out on Monday.” We drove the rest of the home singing to Panic! At The Disco songs. Once home I changed into my pjs and called Brendon.
“Hey. I’m home now.”
“I miss you.”
“I miss you too.”
“Wanna come over?”
“Brendon it’s 12:30 at night.”
“I know. Please. I’m lonely.”
“Don’t you live with guys?”
“Yes but -”
“Go crawl in bed with Ryan then.” I giggled.
“I see how it is. You rather see me cuddle with Ryan so you can take Amanda for yourself. I get you now.” I laughed even harder! “Please come over.”
“I’m in my pjs.”
“So what I’m in mine too.”
“If you want to see me so bad then why don’t you come over here.”
“Fine I will!” he hung up the phone like a two year old. But he can’t come here! I share a room with Amanda. I guess I could wait for him down stairs. So that’s were I headed. With my tinkerbell blanket dragging behind me I made my way down the stairs. I curled up on the couch and must of fell asleep because the next thing I remember was Amanda yelling at me and Brendon scooping me up in his arms. I flung my arms around his neck. And fell back to sleep. When I woke up, I wasn’t in my bedroom nor house. Brendon picked me up and brought me back to his place. That dirty rotten scoundrel! I rolled over to see him soundly sleeping. He looked so peaceful; almost like an angel. I snuggled closer to him, feeling the warmth of his bare chest next to mine. I fit perfectly. I hoped I wouldn’t wake him but he stirred.
“Good morning.” he whispered.
“Good morning.” I whispered back. I felt like this is where I could spend the rest of my life. Away from harm with Brendon protecting me. It just felt so right at this moment.
“Want some breakfast?” he asked starting to get up. But I pulled him back down and kissed him passionately on the lips.
“You are my breakfast.” he smiled in the kiss and flipped me over so I was underneath him. We made out for a good 20 minutes before our stomachs growled.
“Just a bowl of cereal is fine for me.”
“All right. I’m craving an omelet.”
“You make one yourself one.” We kissed and made our way down stairs. I gasped when I saw Spencer sitting at the counter in his boxers eating a bowl of cereal and reading the paper. Ryan was in his boxers too but drinking milk out of the carton standing in the refrigerator door. And Jon well yea he was in his boxers as well but making some waffles. I turned to Brendon and realized he too was in boxers. I was in shorts and a t-shirt. I’d win the most clothes on in the room award.
“You didn’t tell us we had company.” Spence said.
“Sorry. It was a last minute sort of thing.” I apologized.
“No it’s not your fault.” Spencer darted his eyes to Brendon.
“I don’t want to be the start of a fight so if you could take me home please.”
“Sure. Let me put some clothes on.” I laughed and waited in the kitchen folding my arms over my chest.
“Do you think Amanda is up?” Ryan asked.
“It’s what 9 in the morning?” he nodded. “I don’t think so.”
“Good I’m going with you guys.” he rushed to get ready.
“Ready to go?” I shook my head no. “Why?”
“Ryan is coming with us.” he cocked his eyebrow and Ryan returned.
“Dude why are you coming with us?”
“To wake Amanda up.” I shrugged my shoulders.
“Goodbye Spencer.” I hugged him then I realized I needed to ask him about Sis. “Oh wait would you be interesting in going on a date with one of my really good friends?”
“Lys, thanks but you don’t have to feel sorry for me.”
“It’s not just that, she is interested in you when I explained her what a gentlemen you are and, oh yea the fact that you play drums because she is a drummer herself.”
“Ask her if tonight’s ok. I’ll pick her up at your house.”
“Great! Thanks so much. This means the world to me!” I kissed him on the cheek. He whispered something but I didn’t catch it. “What was that?”
“Nothing.” he smiled. “By the way, what is her name?”
“Sis. Oh it’s Alexi. But just call her Lexi.”
“Why do you call her sis?” Jon asked me. Then I had to tell him the story about how we were in high school drum line and I dubbed her my younger sister to protect her.
“See yinz later!” And I got out of there. Took me 20mins but I did.
“Can I ask a question?” Brendon looked at me seriously. I nodded. “What’s ‘yinz‘?” I giggled.
***
Hmm...any pittsburghers should know what yinz is!!! Ha ha it's a great word! But that's all from me!!! Hope you guys have a safe weekend! I know St. Patty's day is just around the corner so be safe!!! Thanks for reading!!!

Lyssa

No comments: