Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out

Hey all! I sitting here listening to my Panic cds and I realized my roommate has never heard Panic's first album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. So I happily played it for her. She didn't really understand why they had to have such long song titles like "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't figured it out yet." Or "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off." She couldn't understand why songs couldn't be easy and simple, "Like I love you. And I'll love you forever." She's just stuck in her country love. Back to Panic! They are having a busy week.
First I want to congratulate them on making MTV's Band of the week! Just watch MTV all week long for clips and their songs being played during the commercials. It's great! I almost spazzed when I saw the first commercial.


There's one of the videos! Be sure to check them out on TRL 4/8 as well!
After four weeks of waiting! Panic appeared on SNL aka Saturday Night Live! Woot! I'm so proud of their 'Nine in the Afternoon" performance but not so much "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." Oh I let you see what I mean.



I am happy that Spencer did not wear black! But Ryan did. Just once I would love the whole band to be in color! Lol
Gotta love when the guys have free time and go into a bar…but not just any bar…Pete Wentz's of Fall Out Boy, Angels and Kings bar. Here's some of their mugshots!





Pretty humorous! Well that's all I have for today! Be sure to watch MTV all this week and TRL later today! I'll be back on thurs with another chapter update, till then!

Lyssa

No comments: