Monday, April 21, 2008

From a Mountain in the Middle of the Cabins

Happy voting day!! Everyone is loving the tour so far. I've seen some great photo's but can't seem to bring my self to watch the videos yet. But I've the set list is only 14 songs... which kinda sucks. First tour they've had in over a year, think it'd be longer. I'm just upset that they are not playing When The Day Met The Night. I love that song!
Non concert news. the new music video is due out may 2nd! woot! can't wait for that it's for "That Green Gentlemen." and here's a little behind the scenes look.


May 2nd cannot come any sooner! Neither can May 17th! Only 25 days until I see Panic! I'm sad...Brendon has a girlfriend.But who could blame him he's a 21 year old growing boy! I'm just happy for him! I did friend him on facebook and this is how i know. I'm contemplating on weather to message him and ask him to read my story, yes the one i'm sharing with yinz. What's the worse that could happen? He could say he's too busy. Which is understandable. So we'll see.

I'll leave you with a couple pictures from the tour.






There ya go!!! don't you just love these guys! lol i'll talk to you all on thurs. oh ya i forget to mention that i got my driver's license. woot finally!!! i love it!! third time really is a charm!!! ttys!

Lyssa

No comments: