Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sunflowers - Chapter 12

hey hey peeps! It's April 10th! You know what's so great about today?! Besides it being Haley Joel Osment and My Uncle's bday. Or the day that i get to see my best friend whom i haven't seen in over a month. Give up? Well I'll tell you! Panic At The Disco KICKS OFF THE HONDA CIVIC TOUR TODAY!!! That means tons of pictures, videos and stories from adoring fans who attend the show. Good luck to Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon. Hope they have a great opening show and the rest of the tour! I'll see them on May 17th in Columbus Ohio!!! Onward to my story!!
***
“Let’s go to the square!” I told him and drove through.
“Wow this is cool!” he looked the brand name stores.
“If you want to burn a hole in your wallet take me to old navy.” we laughed.
“Sweet Dave and Busters.” Yep. Soon I found a parking space near Ulta and went in there. Brendon stopped me before I got out of the car. “Lys I don’t have a security guard.” he told me. Shit!
“That’s ok we don’t have to stay if you feel unsafe.”
“I don‘t, but it feels weird not having one.”
“If you’re not with the rest of the band, I highly doubt most people will approach. They might pass you off as a look-a-like because your in LA.” he was a bout to argue. “Trust me, I thought that way. Besides its Pittsburgh, what famous person would want to be here.” then an idea popped into my head. Ice skating.
“Works for me.” he replied. “But if things get out of hand. We’ll leave.”
“Hey Brendon I know were I am taking you on our date.”
“Where?”
“You’ll see.” I smiled at him. We got out of the car and I took his hand while walking into Ulta.
“I think Ryan shops here.” he looked around. “Well online.”
“We’ll ask him when we get back.” I moseyed over to the eye-shadows while Brendon looked at hair care.
“Hey Lys!” I looked up to see who was calling me. It was Lauren. She works here.
“Hey! How are you?” she gave me a hug.
“Great, long time no see.” she smiled.
“Home for the weekend and here with my boyfriend…he’s around somewhere.” we caught up on life. She showed me some amazing products. Soon after, Brendon joined me and I introduced them.
“You look exactly like that singer.” she said. He just smiled and shrugged. We then said our goodbyes and I bought my new make - up.
“That was close.” he commented once out of the store. I just nodded.
“Do you want to leave?” I questioned him.
“Nope I’m fine.” he intertwined our fingers as we crossed the street to Barnes and Nobles. Once inside he wouldn’t leave my side. We were looking through the magazines and this girl who looked a little younger than us, approached us.
“Hi, I’m a big fan. Can I have your autograph?” Brendon looked at me and I shrugged. It was up to him. A smirk appeared on his face.
“Who am I?”
“Brendon Urie, lead singer of Panic! At The Disco.” she swiftly replied.
“Who?”
“Come on! They are one of the most popular bands now.” she continued. Brendon stared at her blankly. “Oh my God, I’m sorry I thought you were him! My apologies.” she left as fast as she came. Brendon and I bust a gut laughing! He’s so unpredictable. That’s why I love him. I looked at my cellphone for the time.
“You buying anything?”
“Nope. You?”
“Not this time. Let’s go then.” As we were about to cross the street to get to the car, another fan asked us for Brendon’s autograph. He obliged this time. And even took a picture with the young lady.
“Who’s this?” Uh-oh. I didn’t want to reply because I wasn’t sure if he wanted it known.
“This is my girlfriend, Alyssa.” ok so he does want it known. Yay!
“Bitch.” she said.
“Excuse me?” was my reply.
“Bitch, you stole my man. Now you’re going to pay.” Great! A psychotic fan! Just what we need. She pushed me. I was caught off guard, falling on my ass. Brendon turned to the girl.
“You need to learn some manners.”
“Come on. Why do you want to be that skanky bitch when you can have me?” she asked him. Ew!
“First off, she’s not a skanky bitch, second, I’d choose her over you any day, third, I love her. That’s why I choose her.” Brendon helped me up, leaving her stunned and we headed back to Glassport.
“I’m sorry about her.” he told me in the car.
“It’s ok.” I told him. “Something that I will need to get used to being a famous rockstar’s girlfriend.” I kissed him at the red light.
“I’m glad you understand.” I smiled. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy. But I wanted to make this work. We pulled in front of the restaurant. We beat everyone, no duh! My mom’s always late. I walked in and was greeted by Joe, the owner, and my cousin, Brandon.
“Hey! How are you?” I asked him. He actually gave me a hug.
“I’m good and you?” I nodded.
“Not bad.”
“This your boyfriend?” he motioned toward Brendon.
“Yep, Brandon this is Brendon. Brendon my cousin Brandon. He’s the trips older brother.” Brendon shook his hand.
“It’s nice to meet you.”
“Same here. I’d love to stay and chat but I’ve gotta delivery to make. Take care of her.” Aww thanks Brandon! As soon as he walked out my parents and grandma walked in.
“Daddy!” I ran and gave him a hug.
“Hey pumpkin.”
“How are you?”
“Fine. And you?”
“Well, I want you to meet my boyfriend.” Brendon stepped foreword. “Daddy, this is Brendon; Brendon this is my dad.”
“Nice to meet you sir.” That looked like a firm handshake. Yay! Dad likes a guy with a firm handshake. Then sat down and order.
“I have great news!” They all shut up.
“We’re getting married!” Brendon blurted. Their faces dropped.
***
Cliffhangers! Gotta love them! Hope you have a great weekend. I get to spend the next 4 days with my best friend. So thrilled! I miss her so! Can't forget to wish Brendon Urie a happy 21st birthday! Woot! Go him! I will no longer be the same age as Brendon and Spencer, just Spencer...lol! Hope he has a great birthday! Talk to you later!

Lys

No comments: