Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When The Day Met The Night

My day was just made! Seventeen Magazine featured Brendon's summer playlist in the new issue. Here's the list of songs!
The Beach Boys "God Only Knows"
Bob Dylan "I Want you"
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers "An American Girl"
The Band "The Weight"
Creedence Clearwater Revival "Down On The Corner"
Rolling Stones "Mother's Little Helper"
Spoon "You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb"
The Killers "All These Things That I've Done"
Bright Eyes "From A Balance Beam"
Jackson 5 "I Want You Back"
Queen "Don't Stop Me Know"
Van Morrison "Brown Eyed Girl"
Oasis "Champagne Supernova"

So I know like half of them...and i need to download the other half, ha ha. BUT *my* song that I am in love with is Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl" and to have that show up in his playlist makes me excited! Who would have thought he'd like that song? Seriously! You've gotta CCR "Down On The Corner" too, maybe if i get to meet him this summer i'll sing him a snipplet from the song, ha ha. Yea me and my horrid voice. I think not!

In other news! For those who don't have finals... TRL is having an unofficial Fueled By Ramen day where bands from the labels are going to talk about tours, albums, how bamboozle was, etc! Who will all be there you may ask? I'll tell you!!

Panic at the Disco
The Academy Is...
Gym Class Hereos
The Cab
Phantom Planet
The Hush Sound
Cobra Starship

Too bad i will only be able to watch the beginning because i have my Impromptu final. :( but i'm sure clips will be on youtube...if not i can attempt to tape it at home...but i would love to see it!!! we'll see what happens but be sure to tune in...it should be the best TRL show of the year! lol

Speaking of Fueled By Ramen, I'm sending in my resume to see if I can intern there over the summer. I'm already doing promotions for the label at the Panic concert in 19 days!!!! Maybe they have a spot for me for part of the summer.

On a sadder note, it's rumored that Keltie broke up with Ryan early saturday morning. I feel so bad for him. At the concert he asked the crowd if anyone was single and he replied, me too. so it has to be true. i just don't want him to get really really depressed again. Keltie did alot of things for him...i'd hate for him to do something stupid. Keep him in your prayers.

That's all i have for today! Remember to watch TRL May 5th! Keep Ryan in your prayers. Talk Thurs.

Lys

No comments: